Do you have a passion for design? A love for all things beautiful? If you answered yes and have a flair for working with people, then you may be a great fit for our close-knit team!
Part-time Design Consultant
As a Design Consultant you will:
· Ensure that our customers have a delightful and individually tailored experience, offering personalised friendly service;
· Stay up to date on our product offerings and industry trends;
· Assist our customers in custom consultations for selecting furniture;
· Assist our customers in selecting fabrics, lighting, antiques, rugs, bedding, gifts, and home décor products;
· Offer decorating advice when appropriate;
· Manage the sales process, including providing pricing, creating an invoice, placing and receiving orders and following up with our customers;
· Assist in ensuring that our store is well merchandised, is on trend, and is well taken care of to provide an exceptional experience for our customers;
· Provide support, as required, to our full-time design consultants.
The right fit for our team will have the following qualities and skills:
· Exceptional customer service and sales skills, including previous retail experience;
· Creativity and a passion for interior design and current trends;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· A professional and courteous demeanour and the ability to work with a variety of clients;
· Ability to use a computerized POS system
· Diploma or certificate in interior decorating considered an asset;
· Excellent time management/project skills;
· Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting receiving / stocking store functions.
· Experience with designer fabrics, sewing, and/or design an asset;
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com